Patient & Visitor Guide
TV and GetWellNetwork
The GetWellNetwork is an interactive tool designed to benefit patients and family members by providing an in-room computer and television for education, communication and entertainment. The touchscreen monitor or wall-mounted flat-screen monitor in your room provides:
- Personalized medication information.
- More than 350 educational and safety videos in English or Spanish.
- On-demand movies (fees may apply) and games.
- Relaxation videos.
- Access to the Internet, social networking and CarePages.
- Information about your hospital stay.
- Ways to submit comments about your stay or communicate with hospital staff.
If the GetWellNetwork is not available in your room, you will still have access to normal television service. Please ask any staff member for a television program schedule.
A variety of educational programs are available, free of charge, on Channel 4 from 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The Newborn Channel, featuring educational programs that may be especially interesting to new mothers, is available 24 hours a day on Channel 17 in English and Channel 18 in Spanish.
Your nurse will be happy to bring you earphones for use with the television set in your room. If you are in a semi-private room, we encourage you to use earphones as a courtesy to your roommate.