Christiana Care Rehabilitation
Occupational therapy helps you to regain strength, coordination, cognitive skills and skills of daily living. Whether your goal is to return to work, play, or just taking care of basic needs such as dressing, bathing and homemaking, we can help you to reach your goals.
Our occupational therapy program allows you to apply real-life skills and the use of adaptive equipment in ever-changing environments. Community outings, participation in group sessions and utilization of skills in the home environment and in the community are the basis of occupational therapy's success in the outpatient forum.
Our services includes:
- Participation in interdisciplinary group sessions.
- Fabrication of custom splints that help to stabilize your joint and assist with regulation of muscle tone.
- Serial casting to aggressively improve range of motion when range has been lost to neurological injury or damage.
- Treatment of visual perceptual deficits sustained from stroke or brain injury.
- Referrals to specialty programs following discharge from treatment, including vision therapy, senior-center participation or adult day care, and Division of Vocational Rehabilitation referrals to assist with return to work.
|Outpatient Rehabilitation Services|
Medical Arts Pavilion 2, Suite 1205